Luxembourg, April 6, 2023
The Board of Directors of your company has the honor to convene you to the Annual General Meeting of Carmignac Portfolio to be held on April 17, 2023 at 3.00 p.m. (Luxembourg time), at the registered office, for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following matters:
1. Presentation of the management report of the Board of Directors and the report of the Independent
Auditors as at December 31, 2022.
2. To approve the statement of net assets and the statement of operations for the year ended December 31, 2022.
3. To allocate the net results.
4. To discharge the Directors with respect to performance of their duties during the year ended December 31, 2022.
5. Statutory nominations:
- Acknowledgment of the resignation of Mr. Older as Director and Chairman with effect on 22
- Ratification of the co-optation of Mr. Denham as Director and Chairman with effect on 22 February
2023, in replacement of Mr. Older, resigning.
- Acknowledgment of the resignation of Mr. Michalowski, as Director, with effect on 28 February
- Renewal of the mandates of Mr. Carmignac, Mr. Helderlé and Mr. Denham, as Directors of the Sicav to serve until the next Annual General Meeting in 2024.
- Renewal of the mandate of PricewaterhouseCoopers Société Coopérative, as Independent Auditor of the Sicav to serve until the next Annual General Meeting in 2024.
6. Directors’ fees.
7. Any other business.
Shareholders are advised that no quorum is required for the statutory general meeting and that decisions will be taken
at the majority of the shares present or represented at the meeting.
The Annual report, the decisions and the attached proxy form are available on the internet at https://www.carmignac.lu/en/regulatory-information and on demand at the registered office or the following institutions:
|Belgium:||CACEIS Bank, Belgium Branch|
|Italy:||the local correspondent bank, where you have completed your subscription, as mentioned in the “modulo di sottoscrizione”|
|Switzerland:||CACEIS (Switzerland) SA|
|The United Kingdom:||Carmignac Gestion Luxembourg, UK Branch|
|Ireland:||BNP PARIBAS Fund Services Dublin limited|
If you intend to participate to the meeting, please contact the registered office at least two days before the meeting.
If you cannot attend the meeting, you may return the attached proxy form together with an identity document or the authorized signatories list of your company to the registered office by email (email@example.com) and by post mail to CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg Branch – Attn: Mrs Julie Dye-Pellisson, 5, Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg before the 14 April 2023.
The Board of Directors